Expand your leadership competencies and increase your impact as a healthcare leader with the ACHE/AAPA Leadership Learning Collaborative.
As a graduate of this program, a PA or NP leader will earn 24 Qualified Education credits of the required 36 continuing education credits in order to be eligible to begin the FACHE credentialing process. The FACHE credential helps PA/NP leaders to be nationally recognized with this distinction and certification in healthcare management. Learn more about the benefits of the FACHE credential by reading this news story.
The full ACHE/AAPA Leadership Learning Collaborative experience includes:
- 12 On-Demand Self-Study Courses
- 6-week online Emerging Healthcare Leader Seminar
- 4 Webinars or Webinar Recordings
- One Complimentary ACHE Membership through the end of 2020
Get intensive education on topics like:
- Critical Factors of Clinical Leadership for APPs
- Evaluating Your PA/NP Workforce: 6 Essential Elements
- Engagement and Burnout
- Continuous Process Improvement in Leadership
- Using Telehealth to Achieve the Quadruple Aim
- And much more!