PA PAC Board of Trustees 2020/2021
- David Jackson, DHSc, PA-C, CP, PRP, DFAAPA (Chair)
- Kris Pyles-Sweet, DMSc, PA-C (Chair-elect)
- William Reynolds, Jr., MPAS, PA-C, DFAAPA (Trustee)
- Gregory Burns, DHSc, MMS, PA-C, DFAAPA (Immediate Past Chair)
- Lisa Gables, AAPA Chief Executive Officer (Treasurer)
- Tate Heuer, AAPA Vice President for Federal Advocacy (Assistant Treasurer)
- Kristin Butterfield, AAPA Director of Grassroots and Political Advocacy, Ex-officio
Who can contribute to the PA PAC?
Individual members of AAPA, as well as AAPA employees, may contribute to PA PAC. Federal law prohibits AAPA from using member dues for political contributions. PA PAC is funded through voluntary, individual contributions from AAPA members and employees only. AAPA cannot accept contributions from corporations, non-members, and non-U.S. citizens. Federal law requires PA PAC to collect and report the name, address, occupation and employer of individuals contributing more than $200 in a calendar year. Contributions to PA PAC are not tax deductible as charitable contributions.
Questions? Contact Kristin Butterfield, Director, Grassroots and Political Advocacy, at [email protected] for more information.