Terms of Sale
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through AAPA’s internet properties including, without limitation, www.aapa.org, aapapac.aristotle.com, www.chlm.org, cme.aapa.org, huddle.aapa.org, www.jaapa.com, pa-foundation.org, paportfolio.aapa.org, yourpacan.org, aapa.org/conference, https://salaryexplorer.aapa.org/salary/, Huddle, AAPA’s online communities(s), Learning Central, microsites, mobile websites, mobile applications, AAPA profiles on social media sites and any other digital services or properties operated or used by the AAPA from time to time (collectively referred to as the “Site”). These Terms are subject to change by the American Academy of Physician Assistants (“AAPA,” “we,” “American Academy of PAs,” “our” or “us”) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms will be posted on this Site, and you should review these Terms before purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in these Terms will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between AAPA and you will not take place when payment is submitted. Upon acceptance, all orders are non-refundable.
3. Prices and Payment Terms.
- All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
4. Returns and Refunds. All orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
5. PA Portfolio: Subscription Services. We may offer subscription plans with recurring fees for our services (“Subscription Services”). When you purchase any of our subscription services, you authorize AAPA to charge you a monthly or annual Subscription Service fee depending on the billing cycle you choose (in addition to any applicable taxes). We automatically bill the payment method you provide. The first day of your billing cycle is tied to the date you activate your Subscription Services. In the event you later decide to purchase additional Subscription Services, your payment for the additional services will be prorated to the renewal date of your initial Subscription Service. The amount billed may change based on promotional offers, changes to your Subscription Services plan, or changes in applicable taxes. You authorize us to charge your payment method for any changes. Cancellations and refunds are governed by our refund policy above. You can cancel a recurring payment authorization by contacting AAPA’s Customer Care to cancel recurring payment at [email protected] To avoid unwanted charges for a recurring payment, the buyer must cancel at least five days prior to the next scheduled payment.
- Membership Auto Renewal Authorization Terms
Your AAPA fellow membership will automatically continue, and you authorize AAPA to charge your credit card or debit card on an annual basis for the amount of then-current fellow membership dues as published on the AAPA website, less a 5% discount. Charges will occur on the 15th day of your membership expiration month. This authorization will remain in effect until such time as you either cancel your AAPA membership or notify AAPA of your revocation of this auto renewal authorization. You may revoke authorization at any time by updating your auto renewal preferences, or emailing or calling the AAPA Customer Care team at [email protected], 703-836-2272, Option 1 (M-F, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET). If the eligible payment you provided in your payment preferences is declined, you must provide a new eligible payment method promptly or your AAPA membership will be canceled.
Last Updated: January 17, 2020