PA Resources for COVID-19; Share Your Story with Us
Find COVID-19 Resources and Help Highlight PAs’ Response
March 27, 2020
PAs are a vital part of the healthcare provider response to COVID-19. We know you need information quickly, and in one location. That’s why we created the COVID-19 Resource Center, where you can find:
- A new COVID-19-specific section on AAPA’s online community Huddle, where you can discuss the latest news from and about the PA community
- A list of CDC Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA) webinars, plus accredited CME resources
- Articles in medical journals including JAMA, The Lancet, New England Journal of Medicine, Annals of Internal Medicine
- CDC and other public health websites and resources
- And, state and federal resources including links to a list every action taken by state legislatures thus far related to the pandemic, which is updated daily, as well as a list of state-by-state executive actions taken thus far.
In addition to continuing to build the list of resources, we also want to hear from you. AAPA wants to recognize PAs and the different ways you are contributing during this crisis. Sharing PA experiences helps keep our community connected—and brings awareness to the important work you are doing. We hope you’ll share your story with us.