AAPA will hold a virtual Town Hall Meeting on Wednesday, June 28 at 8 p.m. ET. All AAPA members are welcome to attend!
Registration is open until Monday, June 26, 2023. If you are not a member, please join AAPA to register for this event.
Join us for brief reports from the AAPA President, Speaker of the House of Delegates, Chief Executive Officer, and the Student Academy President as they reflect on all AAPA, its members, and the profession have accomplished over the past year! We will then pass the helm of leadership to AAPA’s president-elect and the new board of directors who will begin their volunteer service on July 1. Then, the floor will be open for members to ask questions and engage on important issues and topics.
AAPA members must register to join the virtual Town Hall Meeting. Registration will be open until Monday, June 26. On June 27, all registrants will receive an email from AAPA with Zoom login instructions for the meeting. By registering for this meeting, you will be able to watch all presentations in real time and take part in a live Q&A session.
Not a member yet? Consider joining AAPA today!
Wednesday, June 28, 2023
8–9 p.m. EST
- Welcome: Jennifer Orozco, President & Chair of the Board
- Updates from AAPA Leaders:
- Jennifer Orozco, President & Chair of the Board
- Todd Pickard, Speaker of the House of Delegates & Vice President
- Lisa M. Gables, Chief Executive Officer
- Natalie Crump, Student Academy President
- Welcome Incoming AAPA Board Members: Folusho Ogunfiditimi, President-elect
- Member Q&A