AAPA will hold its first virtual Town Hall Meeting on Thursday, October 27 at 8 p.m. ET. All AAPA members are welcome to attend!
Registration is now open until Tuesday, October 25, 2022. If you are not a member, please join AAPA to register for this event.
The virtual Town Hall is your opportunity to hear AAPA leaders share timely updates about what is happening at AAPA and the Student Academy. Join us for brief reports from the AAPA President, Speaker of the House of Delegates (HOD), Chief Executive Officer, and the Student Academy President. Then, the floor will be open for members to ask questions and engage on important issues and topics.
AAPA members must register to join the virtual Town Hall Meeting. Registration will be open until Tuesday, October 25. On October 26, all registrants will receive an email from AAPA with login instructions for the meeting. By registering for this meeting, you will be able to watch all presentations in real time and take part in a live Q&A session.
Thursday, October 27, 2022
8 – 9 p.m. EST
- Welcome: Jennifer Orozco, President & Chair, Board of Directors
- Updates from AAPA Leaders:
- Jennifer Orozco, President & Chair, Board of Directors
- Todd Pickard, Vice President & Speaker of the House of Delegates
- Lisa M. Gables, Chief Executive Officer
- Natalie Crump, Student Academy President
- Member Q&A