In accordance with its bylaws, AAPA holds an annual membership meeting. The 2022 Annual Membership Meeting will be held virtually on Wednesday, December 14 at 8:00 p.m. EST. All AAPA members are welcome to attend!
Registration is now open and will close Monday, December 12. If you are not a member, please join AAPA to register for this event. Registered members will receive their Zoom access link on December 13 to join the meeting.
The annual meeting will feature reports from the AAPA President, Speaker of the House of Delegates (HOD), Secretary-Treasurer, and CEO. Members will have the opportunity to participate in a Q&A with AAPA’s leadership following the reports.
AAPA members must register to join the virtual Annual Members Meeting. Registration will be open until Monday, December 12. On December 13, all registrants will receive an email from AAPA with login instructions for the meeting. By registering for this meeting, you will be able to view all presentations in real time and take part in a live Q&A session.
Wednesday, December 14, 2022
8 – 9 p.m. EST
- Welcome: Jennifer Orozco, President & Chair, Board of Directors
- Report of the AAPA President: Jennifer Orozco, President & Chair, Board of Directors
- Report of the Chief Executive Officer: Lisa Gables
- Report of the Secretary-Treasurer: Lauren Dobbs, Secretary-Treasurer
- Report of the Speaker of the House of Delegates: Todd Pickard, Vice President & Speaker of the House of Delegates
- Report of the Student Academy President: Natalie Crump, Student Academy President & Student Director
- Member Q&A