Due to the public health emergency, several of AAPA’s in-person events have been canceled or modified in format. Online CME for some of our canceled 2020 events, such as AAPA Conference, can be found in our CME on Demand library.
Be sure to visit our Events page for information regarding future events.
CME on Demand
CME on Demand brings AAPA’s in-person CME conferences right to your computer or mobile device.
- Knock out tons of CME at once
- Watch recorded sessions from conference presenters
- Enjoy convenient 24/7 online access
Available for purchase
- Get convenient online access to recorded sessions from a high-level view of the impact of COVID-19 on healthcare systems to legal considerations of telemedicine
- Earn up to 150+ AAPA Category 1 CME credits
- Includes 2.75 AAPA Category 1 Self-Assessment CME credits
- Get a broad foundation on commonly encountered diagnoses in hospitalized adult patients
- Earn up to 28.5 AAPA Category 1 CME credits
- Get a well-rounded foundation on the essential orthopaedic topics
- Earn up to 21.5 AAPA Category 1 CME credits
- Learn about treating immunodeficiency patients to understanding ENT care with pediatric patients and more
- Earn up to 28.25 AAPA Category 1 CME credits
- Your resource for gaining leadership and personal development strategies at your own pace and on your own time while earning CME credit
- Earn up to 12.25 AAPA Category 1 CME credits
- Perfect course for advanced knowledge on the diagnosis and management of many musculoskeletal conditions
- Earn up to 78.5 AAPA Category 1 CME credits
- Earn up to 20 AAPA Category 1 Self-Assessment CME credits
AAPA offers no returns or refunds for online CME activities purchased through the AAPA store. All sales are final. Meeting and workshop registrations will be refunded in accordance with the cancellation policy of the meeting and/or workshop, as outlined at registration.