Due to the public health emergency, several of AAPA’s in-person events have been canceled. We recognize that many PAs rely on the CME credit earned at our in-person events to meet their CME requirements. As such, we are working diligently to make the educational and professional content from our conferences available to you online.
Online CME content for some of our canceled 2020 events, such as AAPA Conference, has been added to our CME on Demand libraries below. Other CME may be still in development.
If you don’t see your event below, please check our Events page and click on corresponding event for online CME options.
CME on Demand brings AAPA’s in-person CME conferences right to your computer or mobile device.
- Knock out tons of CME at once
- Watch recorded sessions from conference presenters
- Enjoy convenient 24/7 online access
Available for purchase
- Get convenient online access to recorded sessions from a high-level view of the impact of COVID-19 on healthcare systems to legal considerations of telemedicine
- Earn up to 150+ AAPA Category 1 CME credits
- Includes 2.75 AAPA Category 1 Self-Assessment CME credits
- Get a broad foundation on commonly encountered diagnoses in hospitalized adult patients
- Earn up to 28.5 AAPA Category 1 CME credits
- Get a well-rounded foundation on the essential orthopaedic topics
- Earn up to 21.5 AAPA Category 1 CME credits
- Learn about treating immunodeficiency patients to understanding ENT care with pediatric patients and more
- Earn up to 28.25 AAPA Category 1 CME credits
- Your resource for gaining leadership and personal development strategies at your own pace and on your own time while earning CME credit
- Earn up to 32.5 AAPA Category 1 CME credits
- Perfect course for advanced knowledge on the diagnosis and management of many musculoskeletal conditions
- Earn up to 99.25 AAPA Category 1 CME credits
- Earn up to 25 AAPA Category 1 Self-Assessment CME credits
AAPA offers no returns or refunds for online CME activities purchased through the AAPA store. All sales are final. Meeting and workshop registrations will be refunded in accordance with the cancellation policy of the meeting and/or workshop, as outlined at registration.