Do You Need Pharmacology CME Hours?
Join the MdAPA on March 19, 2021 for a one-day live-streamed pharmacology CME event.
7:45 am – 6:00 pm (EST)
• Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOACs)
• Diagnosis and Management of Meningitis
• Ulcerative Colitis & Crohn’s Therapeutic Considerations
• COVID Vaccine Information
• CBD Pharmacology
• Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Cardiovascular Disease
• COVID Treatment Options
• Rheumatoid Arthritis (pre-recorded)
• Depression Meds in Primary Care (pre-recorded)
We are applying for 9 hours of Category 1 CME from AAPA with an additional 1 hour of Category 1 CME provided by Sanofi Genzyme. These lectures are intended to fulfill requirements for Pharmacology CME.
You will have time to network with attendees and sponsors including Akcea Therapeutics, Flexion Therapeutics, Maryland Proton Treatment Center, Maryland Relay, Pfizer Cardiovascular, Takeda Oncology, and more during the breaks while earning Category 2 CME. The event will be recorded and available to watch until April 30, 2021.
“This program is not yet approved for CME credit. Conference organizers plan to apply for 10 AAPA Category 1 CME credits from the AAPA Review Panel. The total number of approved credits is yet to be determined.”
Don’t forget, Maryland PAs need 8 hours of Pharmacology CME every 2 years to maintain our license. Take this opportunity to knock out that requirement with this one-day event! Questions?? Email [email protected].
• Members: $99 (The discounted price of $99 is applied for existing members once logged in.)
• Non-Members: $125
• Non-Members with 1yr Fellow membership included: $198 (This fee includes a discounted event price and discounted Fellow membership rate.)
Members and non-members can register NOW at https://bit.ly/3ps4xex