Top 5 Reasons to Register Now for
MAPA 2019 Spring CME Conference
1. Key Topics selected by other PAs, including: Meningitis, Hepatitis C, Gender Medicine, and more!
2. MN Legislation Update. Get the latest updates at the CME session, Politics and PA Practice in MN.
3. CME Credits: We will be applying for 15 total hours of AAPA Category 1 CME – This is definitely something your employer will appreciate.
4. Network with other PAs to leverage yourself in the industry at our Welcome Reception. Appetizers and cash bar will be provided.
5. Challenge Bowl. Test your knowledge as a spectator for the Challenge Bowl. Appetizers and cash bar will be provided.