Access OvidMD, a centralized online source for point-of-care and research support tools.
This access includes:
- A to Z Drug Facts, a quick reference for more than 5,100 drug topics, including doses for adult, pediatric and geriatric patients, warnings, precautions, adverse reactions, administration instructions, labeled and unlabeled uses, FDA special alerts and more
- Over 135 medical calculators to help diagnose and treat patients without having to recall complicated formulas
- Evidence-based guidelines available through simple questions or keyword searches of Ovid MEDLINE® and other resources
- Patient education information handouts from UpToDate and RelayHealth that are downloadable and printable
- Ovid MEDLINE,® over 15 million journal abstracts in biomedicine and healthcare supplemented by a central access point for full-text online articles from free access journals
OvidMD is made available through AAPA’s partnership with Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.