Constituent organizations are independent organizations affiliated with AAPA. They provide their members with locally based CME, networking opportunities, social gatherings, timely information, advocacy and job resources.
If you're interested in joining or contacting a constituent organization, select from the list below.
- Chapters: Fifty-six chapters representing 50 states, the District of Columbia and five federal services
- Specialty organizations: Twenty-five specialty organizations of individuals working within a specific medical specialty
- Caucuses: Eight groups of individuals sharing a common goal or interest in healthcare access or delivery
- Special interest groups: Eighteen groups of individuals sharing a common goal or interest
News for constituent organizations
Read the latest updates for COs.
Constituent Organization Outreach and Advocacy department
AAPA's Constituent Organization Outreach and Advocacy department supports constituent organizations with services and resources.
- Ann Davis, PA-C, MS, Vice President
- Rick Christiansen, Director – Specialty Organizations and Federal Services Chapters
- Penny Gaillard, CAE, Director – Caucuses, Special Interest Groups
- Keisha Pitts, JD, Director – Western region states, plus Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Stephanie Radix, JD, Director – Southeast region states and U.S. Virgin Islands, plus Arkansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas
- Carson Walker, Director – Northeast region states, plus Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin