These are the Community Guidelines for posting user content on our network of AAPA websites, online discussion spaces, forum pages and social media profiles officially maintained and operated by AAPA on sites such as Facebook and Twitter, and various blogging sites (collectively referred to as the “Site(s)”).
By using the Site(s), you agree that you will NOT post in your User Content any of the following materials:
- Material that infringes the copyright of another person, including insufficient copyright attribution.
- Material which defames, abuses or threatens others
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
- Unauthorized posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email, etc.) of other users.
- Advertising or other commercial solicitations.
- Opinions of fictitious or third parties
Additionally, you recognize the following rights of AAPA as it relates to User Content:
- Access to the Site(s)’ services is at the sole discretion of AAPA. AAPA retains the right to block, remove, edit or reject postings or suspend access as we deem appropriate.
- Posts or other material which is deemed inappropriate by the site administrators or appropriate team managers may be deleted upon discovery. Users who violate the Terms of Service or Community Guidelines may lose their membership accounts permanently.
These Community Guidelines are subject to amendment or modification at any time. Your use of the Site(s) indicates your acceptance of any such modifications.
Last Updated: November 18, 2012