Diabetes Leadership Edge
The Diabetes Leadership Edge is AAPA’s call to action to fight this growing health concern and give you the tools to effectively manage and treat it. Take our Diabetes Leadership Edge CME track and get need-to-know information on treating the disease and leading a diabetes care team.
What is considered the initial treatment of choice for managing gestational diabetes?
Find the answer to this and more with JAAPA CME Post-Test September 2019 – Managing Gestational Diabetes.
Diabetes Leadership Edge: Advancing PA Leadership in the Management of Type 2 Diabetes:
- DLE: Module 1 – Improving Diabetes Care in Your Practice A System-Based Approach
- DLE: Module 2 – Overview and Risk Factors and Diagnosis
- DLE: Module 3 – Patient Self-Management and Patient-Centered Care
- DLE: Module 4 – Pharmacotherapy Part 1: Treatment Algorithm and Non-Insulin Therapies
- DLE: Module 5 – Pharmocotherapy Part 2: Insulin Therapy and Challenging Cases
March 24 | American Diabetes Alert Day 2020
November | National Diabetes Month
November | Diabetic Eye Disease Month
November 9 | National Diabetes Heart Connection Day
Specialty Organization: Association of PAs in Cardiology
Specialty Organization: American Society of Endocrine Physician Assistants