Join us for AAPA 2024, May 18-22 in Houston! AAPA 2024 is the world’s largest PA (physician associate/physician assistant) and PA student conference and expo, hosted by AAPA, the profession’s national organization. Thousands of these essential medical providers will come together in one spot for five days – don’t miss your chance to get valuable exposure!
PAs are licensed clinicians who practice medicine in every specialty and setting. Trusted, rigorously educated and trained healthcare professionals, PAs are dedicated to expanding access to care and transforming health and wellness through patient-centered, team-based medical practice.
When you exhibit at AAPA 2024, you’ll be out in front of thousands of PAs who practice in every medical and surgical specialty and setting – and they come from all across the United States.
AAPA 2024 Conference Dates
Saturday, May 18 – Wednesday, May 22
Saturday, May 18 – Monday, May 20
George R. Brown Convention Center
1001 Avenida De Las Americas
Houston, TX 77010
All times are listed in Central Time.
Review the AAPA floorplan here. Available booths are highlighted in blue.
Select your desired booth and click on the link (appears on the right-hand side) to complete the online booth contract.
Renewing 2023 exhibitors, please use your company’s direct renewal link to reserve your space. All new exhibitors, please select “I Need Space.” If you don’t have your renewal link, please contact us at [email protected].
Booths may be purchased in increments of 10’x10’/100 sq.ft. of space
*Additional fee of $300 per corner booth.
For multiple booths, multiply the number of booths by the rate.
Booths may be purchased in increments of 6’x8’/48 sq.ft. of space
50% payment due at the time of booth request, 100% payment due by January 31, 2024.
NO REFUNDS AFTER JANUARY 31, 2024. Cancellations and booth downsize received after February 1, 2024 will be charged 100% of the value of the booth space regardless of payment.
Take advantage of these resources and guidelines to prepare for a successful experience.
- Each exhibiting company receives four (4) complimentary exhibitor booth badges per 10’x10’ booth space (i.e. 10’x20’ booths = eight (8) complimentary exhibitor booth badges).
- Exhibitor booth badges provide access to the Expo, Main Stage, and CME sessions (not eligible to claim CME). Additional exhibitor booth badges (max of four (4) per 10’x10’) for $50 each).
- A basic online company listing on the interactive floor plan
- Marketing tools to promote your booth before the conference
- Exhibitor Tools and Resources
- Inline booths receive a 8’ high and 3’ high pipe and drape and a complimentary company ID sign (7”x44”)
Your Exhibit Space rental does NOT include:
- Carpet/Flooring – Required
- Furnishings (tables, chairs, etc.)
- Electricity or any electrical services
- Freight Handling Labor
- Installation and Dismantle Labor
- Booth Cleaning
- Lead Retrieval System
The Exhibitor Service Kit provided by Freeman will include pricing and information to order for these services – coming January 2024
Put the prestige and connections of AAPA to work for your with sponsorships! We’ve got a variety of cost-effective networking and sponsorship opportunities for budgets of any size.
As an event sponsor, you’ll be able to expand your brand, reach the right audience, and amplify your message! AAPA offers a variety of different opportunities that are available to fit your budget and needs in three categories: Thought Leadership, Attendee Experience, and Brand Exposure.
In addition to the sponsorship opportunities listed for each item, sponsors also receive:
- General Event Sponsor Recognition: Conference Website, Pre-Promotional Materials, and Signage
- Access to the Pre & Post-Conference Attendee Registration List (available four weeks before the conference)
For questions or to start partnering with AAPA, please contact Heather. We do request that all event sponsors have a presence in the Expo.
Get in front of the attendees right now with the My Conference Planner! This digital planner allows our attendees to begin creating and customizing their AAPA 2024 experience. You’ll be up front and center as our attendees research, explore, and plan before the event even starts!
Upgrade to a package for even more benefits and ways to show off your products and solutions. Opportunities are available in the Exhibitor Resource Center that approved exhibitors will have access to.
PA JobSource Career Fair
Is your organization ready to hire PAs? Reserve your space at the popular PA JobSource Career Fair in Houston! Hundreds of qualified PAs from all settings and specialties will be there looking for new opportunities, plus you’ll find graduating students looking for their big break. Don’t miss your opportunity to connect with them – become a participating company today during this two-day fair.
- Connect face-to-face with qualified providers
- Generate leads to add to your recruiting pipeline
- Increase awareness of your company and your PA career opportunities at the must-attend event for PAs and PA students
Companies must be exhibitors to purchase a Career Fair spot. Secure your spot through the Online Booth Sales Process.
Research Row (NEW)
Conduct your own research with a dedicated space on Research Row inside the Expo. Research Row is available to persons/organizations interested in conducting research involving PA and PA students. Reach out to Heather for more information.