AAPA 2023 Conference Dates
Saturday, May 20 – Wednesday, May 24
Exhibit Hall Dates
Saturday, May 20 – Monday, May 22
Music City Center
201 5th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203
All times are listed in Central Time.
The Exhibitor Dashboard, powered by Map Your Show, is your resource to:
- Register your staff for booth badges (opening October 26, 2022)
- Book hotel rooms (opening October 26, 2022)
- Update your “My Conference Planner” online booth directory listing
- Access online leads and statistics from your “My Conference Planner” online booth directory listing
- Download marketing materials you can use to promote your presence at the show (available January 2023)
- Upload your Certificate of Insurance (COI)
- Access the Exhibitor Service Kit (FreemanOnline) (available January 2023)
- Review exhibitor checklist outlining important exhibitor updates and deadlines
- Review exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- Make payments and download invoices
- Download booth contract
Login information is provided to the primary contact for your booth after your space has been approved. For help accessing your company’s account, please contact [email protected].
Coming January 2023
Powered by Freeman, this is your resource for the Freeman service kit and all preferred vendor order forms, including:
- Booth Furnishings
- Signage and Graphics
- Labor Services & Rigging
- Electrical & Internet
- Lead Retrieval
- Audio Visual
Put the prestige and connections of AAPA to work for you with sponsorships! We’ve got a variety of cost-effective networking and sponsorship opportunities for budgets of any size.
As an event sponsor, you’ll be able to expand your brand, reach the right audience, and amplify your message! AAPA offers a variety of different opportunities that are available to fit your budget and needs in three categories: Thought Leadership, Attendee Experience, and Brand Exposure.
In addition to the sponsorship benefits listed for each item, sponsors also receive:
- General Sponsor Recognition: Conference Website, Pre-Promotional Materials, and Signage
- Access to the Pre & Post-Conference Attendee Registration List (available four weeks before the conference)
For questions or to start partnering with AAPA, please contact Heather Teplitz, CEM.
Get in front of attendees right now with our NEW feature, My Conference Planner! This digital planner allows our attendees to begin creating and customizing their AAPA 2023 experience. You’ll be up front and center as our attendees research, browse, explore and plan before the event even starts!
Upgrade to a package for even more benefits and ways to show off your products and solutions. Opportunities are available through the Exhibitor Dashboard.
PA JobSource Career Fair
Is your organization ready to hire PAs? Reserve your space at the popular PA JobSource Career Fair in Nashville! Hundreds of qualified PAs from all settings and specialties will be there looking for new opportunities, plus you’ll find graduating students looking for their big break. Don’t miss your opportunity to connect with them – become a participating company today during this two-day fair.
- Connect face-to-face with qualified providers
- Generate leads to add to your recruiting pipeline
- Increase awareness of your company and your PA career opportunities at the must-attend event for PAs and PA students
Companies must be an exhibitor to purchase a Career Fair spot. Secure your spot through the Exhibitor Dashboard.