PA Foundation Party for a Purpose: PAs Got Talent!
Singing. Dancing. Wakeboarding. Clogging. Weightlifting. Drumming. Skateboarding…and more! Join us as we celebrate PAs and PA students showcasing their amazing talents at Party for a Purpose: PAs Got Talent!, a virtual fundraising competition. With 60 entries for this first-ever PA talent competition, you’re sure to be entertained!
The timeline for this three-round competition is as follows. Finalists will be featured at the live virtual finale on May 25.
- March 8-April 11: Round one contest entry period
- April 12-23: Round one voting period
- April 23-28: Round two contest submission period for top 15 vote recipients from round one
- April 29-May 12: Round two voting period
- May 14: Finalists notified/announced
- May 13-18: Round three contest submission period for finalists
- May 25, 7:30 p.m. ET: Live virtual finale. Finalists will showcase their talents (by video) and participate in live interviews, audience members will cast their votes, and the winners and runners-up will be announced!
Want to watch your talented peers perform? Purchase your ticket to watch the live broadcast of the May 25 finale when you register. This entertaining event will feature finalist performances, interviews, and awards. Tickets include a complimentary swag box (if purchased by May 3) and one finale vote!
Funds raised benefit the PA Foundation and its work to empower PAs to improve health through philanthropy and service.