Join AAPA and thousands of Physician Associates (PAs) and PA students in person at AAPA 2023, the only national PA conference! Don’t miss your chance to get valuable exposure to these essential medical providers.
PAs are medical providers who diagnose illness, develop, and manage treatment plans, prescribe medications, and often serve as a patient’s principal healthcare professional. With thousands of hours of medical training, PAs are versatile and collaborative. PAs practice in every state and in every medical setting and specialty, improving healthcare access and quality.
When you exhibit at AAPA 2023, you’ll be out in front of thousands of PAs who practice in every medical and surgical specialty and setting – and they come from all across the United States.
Of our attendees, 76% are PAs and 24% are PA students (and future PAs!).
Attendance Breakdown by Region
Breakdown by region: South 32%, West 17%, Midwest 23%, Northeast 27%. Other is less than 1%.
Based off 2019 stats, 2022 data will be updated in July 2022.
|TOP 5 SPECIALTIES|
|Represented at the Conference:
Learn more about the nation’s 150,000 PAs and why you need to be at AAPA 2023!
Exhibit Hall Hours
Saturday, May 20 – Wednesday, May 24
Music City Center
201 Rep. John Lewis Way South
Nashville, TN 37203
Review the AAPA floorplan here. Available booths are highlighted in blue.
Select the desired booth and click on the link (appears on the right-hand side) to complete the online booth contract.
Renewing 2022 exhibitors, please use your company’s direct renewal link to reserve your space. All new exhibitors, please select “I Need Space”. If you don’t have your renewal link, please contact us at [email protected].
Booths may be purchased in increments of 10’x10’/100 sq.ft. of space
*Additional fee of $300 per corner booth.
For multiple booths, multiply the number of booths by the rate.
Booths may be purchased in increments of 6’x8’/48 sq.ft. of space
50% payment due at the time of booth request, 100% payment due by January 31, 2023.
NO REFUNDS AFTER JANUARY 31, 2023. Cancellations received after February 1, 2023 will be charged 100% of the value of the booth space regardless of payment.
Take advantage of these resources and guidelines to prepare for a successful experience.
- Each exhibiting company receives four (4) complimentary exhibitor booth badges per 10’x10’ booth space (i.e. 10’x20’ booths = eight (8) complimentary exhibitor booth badges).
- Exhibitor booth badges provide access to the Exhibit Hall, General Sessions, and CME sessions (not eligible to claim CME). Additional exhibitor booth badges (max of four (4) per 10’x10’) for $50 each).
- A basic online company listing on the interactive floor plan
- Marketing tools to promote your booth before the conference
- Exhibitor Tools and Resources
- Inline booths receive a 8’ high and 3’ high pipe and drape and a complimentary company ID sign (7”x44”)
Your Exhibit Space rental does NOT include:
- Carpet/Flooring – Required
- Furnishings (tables, chairs, etc.)
- Electricity or any electrical services
- Freight Handling Labor
- Installation and Dismantle Labor
- Booth Cleaning
- Lead Retrieval System