Museums & Attractions
- Indiana is famous for its racing, so a must-do activity is to check out the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum. The Speedway itself hosts the Indy 500!
- The Indianapolis Cultural Trail is a great option for those that want to see 8 miles of fascinating locations.
- There are many more attractions to see during your stay.
- Check out these top 25 local restaurants where you are sure to find something for everyone.
- Recently voted a top 5 beer city, if you are a fan of breweries then you are in luck!
- Don’t miss some of Indy’s food halls for a wide assortment of options.
- Maybe you want to eat at some places you’ve seen on TV!
Parks & Outdoors
- Want to take a relaxing retreat to a place that houses 10,000 square feet of plants from the world’s tropics? Be sure to check out the Garfield Park Conservatory and Sunken Garden.
- Take a pic with the Indy sign and get stunning views of the skyline at Highland Park.
- There are many more parks and spots to relax outdoors during your visit.