Downtown is about 7 miles from the Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). Here are some options for getting to the downtown area.
- Taxi, Uber, and Lyft are among the most common options.
- The Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority, SEPTA, provides train service from the airport to the Center City. Trains run every 30 minutes. The airport also is served by three SEPTA bus routes. Learn more about public transportation from the airport.
Getting Around Philadelphia
Many of Philadelphia’s attractions are walkable from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, but if you are interested in some other modes of transportation, check out these options.
- Philadelphia has become one of the most bike-friendly big cities in the country. You can use Ride Indego – Philly Bike Share as one option to take advantage of the great bike trails and lanes.
- Use the Philadelphia PHLASH as a quick and easy way to explore key attractions.
- Take advantage of the public transit to get anywhere you need to go.