Join AAPA and thousands of PAs (physician associates/physician assistants) and PA students in Houston at AAPA 2024, the world’s largest PA conference and expo! Don’t miss your chance to get valuable exposure to these essential medical providers.
PAs are licensed clinicians who practice medicine in every specialty and setting. Trusted, rigorously educated and trained healthcare professionals, PAs are dedicated to expanding access to care and transforming health and wellness through patient-centered, team-based medical practice.
When you exhibit at AAPA 2024, you’ll be out in front of thousands of PAs who practice in every medical and surgical specialty and setting – and they come from all across the United States.
Attendees by the Numbers based off AAPA 2022 Registration Demographics
Learn more about the nation’s 168,300 PAs and why you need to be at AAPA 2024!
AAPA 2024 Conference Dates
Saturday, May 18 – Wednesday, May 22
Saturday, May 18 – Monday, May 20
George R. Brown Convention Center
1001 Avenida De Las Americas
Houston, TX 77010
All times are listed in Central Time.
Review the AAPA floorplan here. Available booths are highlighted in blue.
2023 Exhibitors have priority booth selection starting May 1, 2023. Booth sales will open to the public starting on June 12, 2023.
Please reach out to Heather Teplitz for questions or more information.
Renewal information for 2024 exhibits will be shared with 2023 exhibitor contacts starting the week of April 17, 2023.
Booths may be purchased in increments of 10’x10’/100 sq.ft. of space
*Additional fee of $300 per corner booth.
For multiple booths, multiply the number of booths by the rate.
Booths may be purchased in increments of 6’x8’/48 sq.ft. of space
50% payment due at the time of booth request, 100% payment due by January 31, 2024.
NO REFUNDS AFTER JANUARY 31, 2024. Cancellations and booth downsize received after February 1, 2024 will be charged 100% of the value of the booth space regardless of payment.
Take advantage of these resources and guidelines to prepare for a successful experience.
- Each exhibiting company receives four (4) complimentary exhibitor booth badges per 10’x10’ booth space (i.e. 10’x20’ booths = eight (8) complimentary exhibitor booth badges).
- Exhibitor booth badges provide access to the Expo, Main Stage, and CME sessions (not eligible to claim CME). Additional exhibitor booth badges (max of four (4) per 10’x10’) for $50 each).
- A basic online company listing on the interactive floor plan
- Marketing tools to promote your booth before the conference
- Exhibitor Tools and Resources
- Inline booths receive a 8’ high and 3’ high pipe and drape and a complimentary company ID sign (7”x44”)
Your Exhibit Space rental does NOT include:
- Carpet/Flooring – Required
- Furnishings (tables, chairs, etc.)
- Electricity or any electrical services
- Freight Handling Labor
- Installation and Dismantle Labor
- Booth Cleaning
- Lead Retrieval System
The Exhibitor Service Kit provided by Freeman will include pricing and information to order for these services – coming January 2024