AAPA National Medical Challenge Bowl
Cheer on your PA program at this high-energy medical game show, held on Monday, May 20 at 4 p.m. in the George R. Brown Convention Center. More information to come as the 2024 event is finalized.
What types of questions are asked during the competition?
Questions are asked on a variety of subjects, including physical diagnosis, microbiology, anatomy, OB/GYN, pulmonary, cardiology, primary care, emergency medicine, and surgery.
What are the eligibility requirements?
- At least 75% of all PA students attending the team’s PA program must be AAPA student members.
- All team members must be AAPA student members currently enrolled in an accredited PA program that has a student society registered with AAPA.
- All three team members must be registered for AAPA’s Conference.
- Only one team member per team can be graduating within 30 days of competition.
How do I register a team?
Team sign-ups for the 2024 Challenge Bowl will open January 3.
What is the cost of registration?
There is no entrance fee. Participants must be registered as conference attendees and show their conference name badge at team registration.
When will I know if my team has been accepted?
- All teams will be notified of their eligibility status in March.
- For more information, contact the Student Academy National Office at 571-319-4310 or email [email protected].
More on the Challenge Bowl:
Interested in connecting with PA students? Sponsor this one-of-a-kind event.