Constituent organizations are independent organizations affiliated with AAPA. They provide their members with locally based CME, networking opportunities, social gatherings, timely information, advocacy and job resources.
If you're interested in joining or contacting a constituent organization, select from the list below.
- Chapters: 56 chapters representing 50 states, the District of Columbia and five federal services
- Specialty organizations: 27 specialty organizations of individuals working within a specific medical specialty
- Caucuses: Eight groups of individuals sharing a common goal or interest in healthcare access or delivery
- Special interest groups: 20 groups of individuals sharing a common goal or interest
News for constituent organizations
Read the latest updates for COs.
Constituent Organization Outreach and Advocacy department
AAPA's Constituent Organization Outreach and Advocacy department supports constituent organizations with services and resources.
- Ann Davis, MS, PA-C, Vice President
- Brian Dautch, JD, Assistant Director – Specialty Organizations
- Penny Gaillard, MSML, CAE, Senior Director – Caucuses, Federal Service Chapters and Special Interest Groups
- Erika Miller, Director – South Central Region State Chapters
- Adam Peer, Director – North Central Region State Chapters
- Keisha Pitts, JD, Director – Western Region State Chapters, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands and Guam
- Stephanie Radix, JD, Senior Director – Southeast Region State Chapters and U.S. Virgin Islands
- Carson Walker, JD, Director – Northeast Region State Chapters