Enhance your career
Access resources to help you throughout your career development.
- Search for careers at PA Job Link.
- See what other PAs in your specialty and area are making with our 2013 PA Salary Report – a $500 value FREE to members.
- Successfully negotiate your employment contract, by reviewing our publication Contacts & Contracts.
- Navigate federal and state licensing regulations with our issue briefs.
- Make sound malpractice and liability insurance decisions with the guidance of our experts.
- NEW! PA Career Coach. Get personalized career advocacy from someone who has helped thousands of PAs navigate career transitions and negotiate the best possible contracts. AAPA members save up to 25 percent.
Expand your education
Discover Learning Central, our hub for more than 450 CME courses and a central location to store your certificate and track your CME online.
You'll also receive FREE subscriptions to:
- JAAPA – Our official peer-reviewed clinical journal
- PA Professional – Our monthly online magazine, bringing you the latest news on PAs and the profession
- Health Monitor – A bimonthly general health patient-education publication
- MedicalWatch – A daily email briefing of the latest medical news and information
- Ovid MD – A centralized online source for point-of-care and research support tools for finding quick, relevant answers while with a patient
Secure your reimbursement
Boost your network
Have unlimited opportunities to connect with PAs across the nation.
Are you a Pre-PA student, PA student, or other healthcare professional? Check out your special member benefits.
- UpToDate® – The evidenced-based, physician-authored resource you can trust to make the right point-of-care decisions. As a member, you receive $100 off your first annual subscription, or $50 off when you renew your subscription.
- Ovid MD – An online point-of-care and research support tool for finding quick answers.
- Canopy Medical App – Choose from 15 languages to translate medical phrases from your Android or iPhone; FREE for Fellow and Student members.
Protect your profession
As a member, you help strengthen the PA political voice. Our team ensures that PAs' critical message – increasing access to high-quality, cost-effective healthcare, removing federal barriers to PA practice, patient safety, and implementing healthcare reform – is heard by policy makers on Capitol Hill.
The healthcare environment is changing rapidly. AAPA membership ensures you're Navigating Healthcare with ease. Receive in-depth information on how the Affordable Care Act (ACA) affects your practice and your patients.
Get involved and contact your federal policymaker or state legislator today.
Are you encountering scope of practice barriers or have a specific question about a potential practice issue? We're here to help alleviate any confusion. Members are able to have one-on-one consultations with our state government advocacy professionals. Review our online resources or contact us today.
Better your profession
Play an active role boosting PA visibility; give back to communities in need, and help shape the future role of the profession by volunteering with us.
Members are eligible to shape AAPA’s legislative agenda and policy by serving in the House of Delegates.