AAPA has a number of tools, apps and resources for PAs. We also have
produced a number of fact sheets and resources about the PA profession.
AAPA’s mobile app is available on Google Play and the
Having trouble downloading the app? Read the Download Guide (PDF).
Use it to:
- Read and share PA-focused news and stories
- Connect to AAPA’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Find career and practice resources from the experts
- Search nationwide job listings on PA JobLink
- Full access to conference resources
- Access JAAPA and PA Professional
PA Professional Mobile App
Now every issue of PA Professional can be found in one convenient library. Locate that helpful reimbursement article you read in last month's edition in a matter of seconds. And because PA Pro is digital, it's even easier to access and share!
- Bookmark articles.
- Download them to your device.
- Share on social media.
- Read your PA Pro anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add PA Professional to your app collection. Available for Apple or Android.
The Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (JAAPA) is
AAPA’s the peer-reviewed clinical journal. Published for more than 25
years, its mission is to support the ongoing education and advancement of
physician assistants (PAs) by publishing current information and research
on clinical, health policy, and professional issues.It is a benefit of AAPA
membership and available on the App Store.
- Easy-to-read full-text articles that can be shared via email or
- Adjustable text sizing with pinch and zoom
- Choose to store or delete downloaded issues
- Speedy issue browsing capability via Quick View
- Easily page through abstract summaries
- Convenient notification when a new issue is available
- Link to JAAPA online to view supplemental data and browse the
Fact Sheets and Information
Check out AAPA’s workforce data,
press releases and educational materials.