Grassroots Advocacy and Information Network (GAIN) is a nationwide network of PAs who are strengthening the future of the profession by building relationships with members of Congress and their staff.
When advocacy opportunities arise, GAIN PAs jump to action. They reach out to their contacts in Congress and let them know how decisions made on Capitol Hill can affect patients and communities back home.
What is GAIN?
GAIN is a nationwide network of PAs who want to help patients and the profession by building relationships with members of Congress and their staff.
Why join GAIN?
- Insider advocacy news
- Tip for building strong relationships with legislators
- Exclusive tools for spreading the word on PA priority issues
- Calls to action on federal legislation that affect the PA profession
As a PA, you offer a unique perspective:
- PAs have key insight to the problems facing healthcare delivery in America, especially in rural, frontier, border and urban underserved communities and populations.
- PAs are energetic, passionate and have unique and powerful stories to tell about patients and communities.
- Members of Congress look to PAs to provide them with cues, perspective and information on healthcare decisions affecting their communities.
Who Can Join GAIN?
All PAs are encouraged to join GAIN. If you are interested in shaping the future of the profession, then GAIN is for you.
Contact Kristin Butterfield, Director, Grassroots Advocacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 571-319-4340, or log on to AAPA's Advocacy Action Center to join.