AAPA Member Appreciation Week – 7 Days of Giveaways
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on February 11, 2019, and ends on February 17, 2019, at 11:59 a.m. EST.
- ELIGIBILITY: The AAPA Member Appreciation Week 7 Days of Giveaways (“Contest”) is open to legal residents of the U.S who are PAs or PA Students. AAPA membership is required. Entries not meeting all the requirements stated herein will be disqualified and ineligible. All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply.
- RULES: Giveaways will be posted daily during Member Appreciation Week. Participant must submit their name via Facebook ActionSprout to enter to win the daily prize.
- ENTRIES: The entries must be submitted between 12:01 a.m. EST on February 11, 2019, and February 17, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. EST (“Contest Entry Period”). Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. Authorized account subscriber is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like means to enter the Contest will void all entries affected by such methods. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures, malfunctions or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented or delayed Internet/email computer transmissions or network/ISP/website Internet accessibility; or for inaccurate, incorrect, or incomplete capture of entry information. Sponsor reserves the right to eliminate any entry that does not adhere to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules at Sponsor’s sole discretion and any such entry may be disqualified.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: A winner will be randomly chosen by AAPA staff or its designee (“Contest Judge”), whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Contest. One winner (1) will be selected each day of Member Appreciation Week based on Contest criteria, for a total of seven (7) winners. The potential winners will be notified through their email account provided at the time of Contest submission and will be recognized as the winner on the AAPA Facebook page. The potential winners will be required to provide their full name and email address. If a potential winner cannot be contacted at the email address provided at the time of entry, is contacted and does not respond as directed within time noted, refuses the prize, or is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. The prize claimed in accordance with the Official Rules will be awarded. The winning entries will be verified by Sponsor, whose decisions to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection and validation of winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Use of a false email account or an incorrect email address will disqualify an entry.
- PRIZES: Participation only guarantees participant has entered the contest. Winner will be selected randomly among qualifying participants. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value if the intended prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- GENERAL:By entering your name into this Contest, entrant agrees (a) that Sponsor has the right to use the entry, photos, including entrant’s first and last name and hometown, in part or whole, with or without modifications, on the Internet, and in any and all media now known or hereafter invented, as Sponsor sees fit, including on Sponsor’s and/or its agent’s websites including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and for any other purposes and in connection with promotion, publicity, marketing and advertising for Sponsor, and in connection with its products and/or services, this Contest or other promotions by Sponsor, on a worldwide perpetual basis without any further attribution, notification, or compensation to entrant; (b) that Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may edit, adapt, composite, mix, remix, morph, scan, duplicate, alter and/or otherwise modify and commercially exploit any entry and component thereof, in whole or in part, without any restrictions as to changes, for publication, implementation, or for any other purpose which Sponsor deems necessary or desirable, including, without limitation, in future products, services, publicity, and advertising for Sponsor’s products and/or services; (c) that Sponsor shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any of the entries in any manner and the corresponding entrants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason of Sponsor’s use or non-use of any entry; (d) to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest Judges; and (e) be contacted by Sponsor by mail, email, and/or telephone concerning this Contest. By entering the Contest, entrant agrees to and hereby does irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor any and all rights, title, and interest in and to the entry, including without limitation, all copyrights, and any other protectable rights, and a waiver of all moral rights in the entry and its contents, and entrant agrees that the entry and its contents will automatically become the property of Sponsor, without any compensation to entrant. Winners consent to the use of their name, voice and/or likenesses by the Sponsor for advertising purposes without additional compensation unless otherwise prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected mail or illegible information. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes not included above. By participating in the Contest, participants and winners release Sponsor and its parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, employees, advertising agencies, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising directly or indirectly from the Contest and/or use of the prize, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, damage or loss. This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.