When you apply, you’ll be considered for inclusion in the CME agenda of AAPA 2022 in Indianapolis, Saturday, May 21 – Wednesday, May 25.
To ensure that a balanced conference CME program is offered, all submissions are reviewed and evaluated by a committee of your peers. The evaluation process is competitive – less than half of all submissions will be accepted.
If your presentation is selected, you will be informed in early 2022.
- Offer interactive case studies in your area of expertise
- Provide clinical pearls on a topic you’re passionate about
- Discuss the latest cutting-edge procedures or treatment options
- Provide a thorough review for individuals preparing for the certification or recertification process
Benefits of Being an AAPA Conference CME Speaker
- Share your expertise with peers from across the country
- Enhance your professional standing and add to your curriculum vitae
- Elevate your speaking expertise from a statewide to a national audience
- Network and make connections within the PA community
- All PAs on the agenda must be current members of AAPA at the time of participation and must register for AAPA 2022.
- CME is scheduled each day of AAPA 2022 (Saturday through Wednesday). Please do not submit a proposal unless you are able to appear on any day of the conference.
- All submissions must be completed online by July 31, 2021. Early, thorough, complete submissions are encouraged.
- Sales pitches for products or services disguised as CME proposals will be eliminated.
- Presentations are usually 60 minutes with the last few minutes left for question and answer.
- Audiences range in size from 50 to 3,500.
- All primary presenters receive compensation based upon meeting the published deadlines for the conference. Travel, housing, and additional expenses must be covered by the payment provided. Co-presenters do not receive compensation.