Want to present at AAPA 2019 and become a recognized expert within the PA community? Complete the 2019 Call for Presentations application as either an individual or a small group!
When you apply, you’ll be considered for inclusion in the CME agenda of AAPA 2019 in Denver, Saturday, May 18-Wednesday, May 22, 2019.
To ensure that a balanced conference CME program is offered, all submissions are reviewed and evaluated by a committee of your peers. The evaluation process is competitive – less than a third of all submissions will be accepted.
If your presentation is selected, you will be informed in early 2019.
Need presentation ideas or another reason to apply? You can:
- Offer interactive case studies
- Provide clinical pearls
- Discuss the latest cutting-edge procedures or treatment options
- Provide a thorough review for individuals preparing for the certification or recertification process
- Enhance your professional standing and add to your curriculum vitae
- All PAs on the agenda must be current members of AAPA at the time of participation and must register for AAPA 2019.
- CME is scheduled each day of AAPA 2019 (Saturday through Wednesday). Please do not submit a proposal unless you are able to appear on any day of the conference.
- All submissions must be completed online by July 31, 2018.
- Sales pitches for products or services disguised as CME proposals will be eliminated.
- Presentations are usually 60 minutes with the last few minutes left for question and answer.
- Audiences range in size from 50-3,500.
- All primary presenters receive remuneration based upon meeting the published deadlines for the conference (Travel, housing, and additional expenses must be covered by the payment provided.) Co-presenters do not receive remuneration.
- Conference presenters earn AAPA Category 1 CME credit in return for their teaching. (Please consult AAPA CME staff for details on how to log those hours.)