Philadelphia is known for its amazing history. Below are some highlights to check out during your visit.
- The birthplace of both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, Independence Hall is a must-see during your visit.
- Don’t miss the Museum of the American Revolution, which is a treat for history buffs.
- Visit the Liberty Bell, one of the most recognizable symbols of freedom.
- Check out this 23-stop guide to Philadelphia’s Historic District to ensure you don’t miss anything!
Food & Drinks
Philadelphia has an incredible array of food culture that cannot be missed.
- Right next to the Pennsylvania Convention Center is the Reading Terminal Market. It features more than 80 vendors and has a huge variety of food to interest everyone.
- It isn’t a trip to Philadelphia without grabbing a Cheesesteak. Check out where to find the best ones.
- Check out the top iconic foods to get while you are visiting Philadelphia.
- Grab the family and go to the Adventure Aquarium. It is the only aquarium in the U.S. with hippos!
- The Franklin Institute is one of the leading science centers in the country. It has tons of hands-on exhibits to keep everyone entertained.
- If you venture to West Philadelphia, you can check out America’s first zoo.
Other Popular Sights
- It is not a trip to Philly without visiting the Rocky Statue and Steps. Better yet, run up it and raise your arms in victory at the top like the movie.
- Known as the City of Brotherly Love don’t miss the famous LOVE sculpture.
There are too many attractions to list on one page! Check out this list of all the must-see attractions during your visit.