AAPA 2019 – Livestream CME Sessions.
New! Can’t make it to AAPA 2019 but still want to experience some of its incredible live CME? Tune into our new Livestreaming channel and get a taste of the action in Denver. Choose from 60+ live CME sessions and learn from the comfort of your own home. The sessions expire and can no longer be viewed after 11:59 p.m. PST on the day of the session you purchased.
- What if I want to watch one of the livestreamed sessions, but I can’t watch it until later?
- You must still sign up for the live session. Your session will be available for playback until 11:59 p.m. PST on the same day. After that time the session will no longer be available to watch.
- Am I able to reach out to the speaker of the session with questions?
- Contact the speaker with any questions you have using the published email in the Conference Scheduler or AAPA app.
- How do I claim CME for a virtual session?
- Watch the purchased livestream session by 11:59 p.m. PST on the day of the session purchased. You must watch the livestreamed session in order to complete the evaluation and receive your CME certificate.
- Log back into your account the day after your session to access the required evaluation. You must complete an evaluation in order to receive a CME certificate.
- Log CME credits as you normally do, using the certificate provided. AAPA will NOT electronically transfer these hours directly to NCCPA. Please note that AAPA will be the sponsor and the provider of the session.
- How many CME credits do I get per session?
- Each session is worth 1 AAPA Category 1 CME credit or 1 AAPA Category 1 Self-Assessment credit upon completion, depending on the session.
- What should I do if I lose video connection or have any technical issues?
- For technical support, email [email protected], available 24 hours a day, or use the “Support” tab that will be on the side of the video as you watch the session.
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to [email protected].
- Cancellations received on or before Friday, May 17, 2019, will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations after May 17, 2019.