Denver has tons of great sights and activities to help you make the most of your conference experience!
Denver is known for its outdoor recreation, so take advantage of the beautiful views and sunny weather.
Bringing your family to AAPA 2019? There are many family fun spots to enjoy.
Interested in joining a fully curated experience? Denver’s guided tours are a great way to explore the city.
- Sample 10+ craft beers at Denver’s best breweries and learn scandalous history with the Denver Microbrew Tour.
- Explore Denver’s downtown with a local guide and enjoy 6 unique tastings at top Denver eateries with Delicious Denver Food Tours.
- Tour local hot spots and hidden gems of the city, from the historical to the trendy, in an eco-friendly electric vehicle on the eTuk Urban City Denver Tour.
Food & Drinks
- Denver is home to great beer! Check out all the amazing breweries along the Denver Beer Trail.
- Not a fan of beer? Stranahan’s is a whiskey distillery that has been in high demand since it opened.
- Visit The Source – a 19th century warehouse full of local brewers, bakers, grocers, and more. This is the destination to go for all foodies.
- Got a sweet tooth? Head over to Hammond’s Candy Factory for a tour of how candy is made.
Other Popular Sights
- Denver Union Station is a timeless historic landmark so even if you aren’t traveling by train it is worth stopping by to check out!
- Sports fan? Grab tickets to a baseball game at the 76-acre Coors Field, and enjoy spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains.
- Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre offers a variety of fun with hiking, biking, shopping, dining and a summer concert series.
As of January 1, 2014, it is legal in Denver for adults over 21 to purchase marijuana for recreational use. Other municipalities in Colorado also allow retail marijuana stores. Please educate yourself on specific sale and consumption laws.