The ASAM Fundamentals of Addiction Medicine
Register to attend this workshop when you register for AAPA 2019. The registration fee includes lunch and an afternoon beverage break.
Workshop registrants will receive a welcome email from the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) with instructions to access the following through ASAM’s e-Learning Center.
- Pre-Workshop Assessment
- A brief self-assessment to be completed prior to attending the workshop on Tuesday, May 21. Responses will not affect CME.
- Slides, Materials and Handouts for the Workshop
- Post-Workshop Assessment
- A post-workshop assessment for participants to evaluate the workshop, faculty and impact of the activity. Responses will not affect CE, but the assessment must be completed to access your CME Certificate.
- AAPA-Accredited CME Certificate
- Once participants have completed the post-workshop assessment, they will be able to print and/or download their individual CME certificate at any point in time.
For participants who do not already have an account on ASAM’s e-Learning Center, ASAM will create an account and email the username and temporary password with any further instructions in your welcome email.