PAs & Telemedicine
As growth and demand for virtual healthcare options skyrocket, PAs need to be prepared to practice telemedicine. With these resources from AAPA, external websites, and partners, PAs can find CME and expert advice, review policy and advocacy information, read about PAs in telemedicine, and more. AAPA is dedicated to developing and gathering even more resources that will support and advance PA contributions to the field of telemedicine. More coming soon!
CME & Learning
PAs will need to be ready to excel in the telemedicine environment – during the pandemic and beyond. These resources and tools are designed to prepare and equip PAs with the education, training, and background they’ll need to stay up to date.
CME in Learning Central
- AAPA 2020: Telemedicine: Legal Considerations
- Virtual Care Now! Thinking for Transformative Care
- Rapid Launch to Virtual Visits: Telemedicine During COVID-19 and Beyond
Huddle Ask Me Sessions With PA Experts
News & Communication
Read about PAs in telemedicine, get expert tips, and see the latest news.
- This PA Telemedicine Director Thinks You Should Explore a Career in Virtual Medicine
- The Top 7 Things Every PA Should Know About Virtual Medicine and Telemedicine
- Reluctant to Discuss Reimbursement? Let the Experts Help
- Virtual Health PAs Share Insight to Rapidly Growing Healthcare Space
- PAs Embrace Telemedicine After COVID-19
- Data Brief: PA Use of Telemedicine in June 2020
Policy & Advocacy
Make sure you’re up to date on the latest policies affecting PAs and telemedicine, and see what AAPA is doing to reduce and remove barriers to PAs practicing telemedicine.
Partnerships & External Resources
Check out resources from our respected partners, from training and support to advancement opportunities.
- Leveraging Telemedicine to Promote Safe Prescription Opioid Use
- PAs in Virtual Medicine and Telemedicine, the specialty organization that represents PAs practicing in the rapidly growing field of virtual care and telemedicine.