Learning Central Advertising
All practicing PAs are required to earn continuing medical education credits to maintain certification.
- Learning Central offers PAs more than 500 credits of AAPA Category 1 CME that can be filtered by topic, specialty, format, or cost. Features include customized CME recommendations, a personalized dashboard, and CME certificate storage.
- PAs visit every day to earn Category 1 CME credit after reading articles in the Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (JAAPA)
- PAs use Learning Central to build knowledge through a wide range of resources, guidelines and patient education materials
- PAs can also use Learning Central to network with PAs in similar practice areas
- Links: Must provide URL (http://) for banner
- Deadline: Artwork is due the 20th of the month prior to the reserved month
- Restrictions: Must not include any rapid or “strobing” animation of any graphic, copy or background element