Student Leadership Opportunities
Being a Student Academy leader is an excellent way to become involved with AAPA and to develop leadership skills. You can also read about the current officeholders on the Student Academy Board of Directors page and email the student leader who is currently in your position of interest for more details.
Student Leadership & Volunteer Opportunities
- AAPA is seeking PA students for the AAPA Awards Committee. The deadline to apply is December 31. Committee members will review awards applicants and determine the 2020 AAPA Award Winners.
- The Student Academy will be seeking volunteers for the Student Board Elections committee in early 2020. Check back soon!
- Volunteer opportunities for the 2020 HOD Meeting in Nashville, TN
- Reference Committee Scribe
- Reference Committee Member
- Applications for the 2020-2021 Student Academy Board of Directors will open in 2020.
- Student Board Committees: Applications for the 2020-2021 Committees will open in summer 2020.
- Applications for AAPA’s Commissions & Work Groups will open in May 2020.
- Check here for more AAPA volunteer opportunities.
2020-2021 Student Academy Board of Directors Election Information
- Elections will take place at the Assembly of Representatives (AOR) meeting at Conference in Nashville, Tennessee .
- The 2020 AOR meeting will be held on May TBD in Nashville.
- Questions about the Student Board Elections? Email [email protected]
Interested in Becoming a National Student Academy Leader?
- President Elect – Elected, two-year commitment
- Director of Outreach – Elected annually
- Director of Student Communications – Elected annually
- Chief Delegate – Elected annually (requires previous HOD experience)
- Regional Director (6 positions) – Elected annually
- PA Foundation Student Representative – Elected during even years, two-year commitment