NQF seeks to convene a multistakeholder Committee of no more than 25 individuals. For more information and how to apply, please see the call for nominations.
- Committee members will serve a term of 15 months.
- Participation on the Committee requires a significant time commitment
- Committee members are expected to participate in all scheduled meetings. Over the course of the serving term, additional meetings may be scheduled, or meetings may be rescheduled; new dates are set based on the availability of the majority of the Committee.
Committee participation includes:
- Participating in up to six two-hour web meetings over a 15-month period. Participation may include preparation work such as reviewing materials and/or providing feedback on materials ahead of the web meetings
- Guiding the development and implementation of an environmental scan assessing the current landscape of quality measurement for telehealth and health system readiness
- Developing actionable recommendations for telehealth and health system readiness measures or measure concepts
- Reviewing and providing feedback on written deliverables
- Providing additional feedback and input as needed
Scheduled Meeting Dates
The nominations period will be from September 25 through October 26, 2020, and the orientation meeting will take place on or about January 6, 2021. The remaining five web meetings will take place between February and November 2021. More details and meetings dates will be provided to the Committee at the orientation meeting.
Nominations must be submitted through the nomination portal by 6:00 p.m. ET on October 26, 2020.