Enhance Your Career
Access to resources to help you throughout your career development.
- Search for careers at PA Job Link
- See what other PAs in your specialty and area are making with our 2013 PA Salary Report -- a $500 value FREE to members.
- Successfully negotiate your employment contract, by reviewing our publication Contacts & Contract
- Navigate federal and state licensing regulations with our issue briefs.
- Make sound malpractice and liability insurance decisions with the guidance of our experts.
Expand Your Education
Discover Learning Central, our hub for more than 450 CME courses and a central location to store your certificate and track your CME online.
You'll also receive FREE subscriptions to:
- JAAPA Our official peer-reviewed clinical journal.
- PA Professional Keeping you up-to-date on the latest stories about the profession.
- Health Monitor A bi-monthly general health patient-education publication
- "MedicalWatch" A daily email briefing of the latest medical news and information
- Ovid MD A centralized online source for point-of-care and research support tools for finding quick, relevant answers while with a patient.
Secure Your Reimbursement
Our specialists help members make sense of varying, and sometimes confusing, coverage policies for PA-provided services by working directly with insurance companies and other third-party payers to ensure you're reimbursed.
We provide you with information on the policies of major payers in each state, including Medicare and Medicaid. If you have a specific concern or case, contact our experts regarding delayed or denied reimbursement claims, state regulations, practice profiles, supervising laws and ethics.
Boost Your Network
Have unlimited opportunities to connect with PAs across the nation.
Are you a Pre-PA student, PA student, or other healthcare professional? Check out your special member benefits.
Protect Your Profession
As a member, you help strengthen the PA political voice. Our team ensures PAs critical message about increasing access to high-quality, cost-effective healthcare, removing federal barriers to PA practice, patient safety, and implementing healthcare reform is heard by policy makers on Capitol Hill.
The healthcare environment is changing rapidly. AAPA membership ensures you're Navigating Healthcare with ease. Receive in-depth information on how the Affordable Care Act (ACA) affects your practice and your patients.
See what we are doing to excel the PA profession.
Get involved and contact your federal policymaker or state legislator's today.
Are you encountering scope of practice barriers or have a specific question about a potential practice issue? We're here to help alleviate any confusion. Members are able to have one-on-one consultations with our state government advocacy professionals. Review our online resources or contact us today.
Better Your Profession
Play an active role boosting PA visibility; give back to communities in need, and help shape the future role of the profession by volunteering with us.
Members are eligible to shape AAPA’s legislative agenda and policy by serving in the House of Delegates.