Oct. 1-5, 2014
The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta
210 Peachtree Street N.W.
View Printable Registration Form (PDF)
View Tentative Agenda (PDF)
View Exhibit Registration Form (PDF)
Immerse yourself in commonly encountered diagnoses and diseases of adult hospitalized patients at our highly specialized boot camp!
The course builds on the success of prior boot camp programs and has been approved for a maximum of 35.75 AAPA Category 1 CME credits.
Testimonials from previous attendees:
"I thought the event was phenomenal and would re-attend and recommend highly to colleagues. The lectures were wonderful and informative, applicable to everyday practice. The breakout sessions were awesome; I learned a ton. Everything was just great; would not change a thing." - PA attendee
"I'm an NP just starting as a hospitalist and feel that this conference will prepare me in my new role." - NP attendee
At the conclusion of this course, graduates will:
- Describe the most current, evidence-based clinical practice for key topics in hospital medicine
- Augment their fund of knowledge to enhance their existing hospital medicine practice
- Expand their fund of knowledge to transition into hospital medicine practice
- Network with like-minded practitioners
Precourse workshop registration information
Hospital Medicine 101
Oct. 1, 2014: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. lunch included
(8 hours Category 1 CME)
- AAPA/SHM member: $375
- Nonmember: $575
This full-day pre-course is geared specifically for NPs or PAs new to hospital medicine. This course will focus on common problems new employees often face (and often are not taught in school), such as how to employ critical thinking and how to respond to acute situations in the hospital. Attendees will learn how to quickly collect data and narrow down a differential diagnosis based on clues from the patient's history and hospitalization, and how to develop a treatment plan.
Oct. 2-5, 2014
THERE IS NO SINGLE-DAY PRICING FOR THIS COURSE.
(27.75 hours Category 1 CME)
- AAPA/SHM member: $850
- Nonmember: $1,125
Registration includes 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches and all breaks. You will also receive access to a free, online Self-Assessment CME activity approved for 5 AAPA Category 1 Self-Assessment CME credits.
We've reserved a block of rooms at The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta, 210 Peachtree St. N.W. Atlanta, GA 30303, under the Adult Hospital Medicine Boot Camp group code. This block will be held until Sept. 9, 2014, or until the room block is filled. We cannot guarantee any rooms after the cutoff date.
Cancellation/ refund policy/ disclaimer
1. We give a full refund, less a 25 percent processing fee, for cancellations received at least 30 days prior to a conference or seminar.
2. We give a 50 percent refund for cancellations received fewer than 30 days prior to a conference or seminar.
3. We do not give refunds or credits for no-shows and cancellation notifications received after the conference or seminar is held. However, the conference manager can make exceptions.