Share your expertise at IMPACT ’14: AAPA’s 42nd Annual Physician Assistant Conference, May 24-28, 2014 in Boston, Mass.!
The deadline for submissions has been extended to Sept. 30, 2013.
- Discuss cutting-edge treatment options or the latest procedures
- Engage in stimulating discourse and offer interactive case studies
- Facilitate hands-on education in clinical skills, techniques and behaviors
- Enhance your professional prestige and add to your CV
- Network with peers from across the country
- Short description of the proposed session’s content.
- Three to five learning objectives.
- Brief overview of the educational methods to be used.
- Short explanation of why PAs need education in the proposed content and how you know they need this information.
- An outline of the presentation.
- A CV for all of the proposed presenters.
- The typical session duration is 45 minutes followed by 10 minutes of Q&A. Please provide a rationale for proposed sessions with a longer duration.
- For workshops, a full list of supplies.
Peer Review Criteria
The proposed session must:
- Address at least one of the PA Competencies
- Addresses at least one of AAPA’s Strategic Directives
- Include discussion of special populations (e.g., minorities, older/younger populations, groups with limited access to healthcare, etc.)
- Include faculty with a proven record of successful presentation delivery
- Provide references from national- or state-level CME presentations
- Meet additional criteria as determined by the peer review work group
- Sessions accepted for inclusion in the CME agenda will offer CME credit.
- Faculty will be required to follow AAPA’s CME policies, including disclosure and standards of commercial support.
- All PA faculty (speakers, panelists, workshop assistants, workshop chairs and workshop instructors) must be a member of AAPA at the time of participation.
- Additional policy information will be included in invitation materials provided to invited participants.
Submit a proposal today!